Monday, November 23, 2009

Tern

I've got nothing.

In fact, I'm taking a lot of it back. I haven't decided on it firmly yet, but if there's anything on here you were particularly fond of, or wanted to read over again, please do so before the end of the week. I'm contemplating locking up the entries from the first three years.

And perhaps wiping facebook and co. from my list of regular ventures.

I'm consistently reminded why I spend most of my time away from people. And now I'm finding my haven's overrun by inane diatribes and the particular vagaries of people who, by and large, really shouldn't share their thoughts with anyone.

I'm tired of it, folks. I'll be pleased when the Christmas season is over. I've got two weeks to spend. I shall be going away again, though I doubt there will be pictures or anything of the such this time. I've a feeling it will be me and the netbook and several thousand kilometres of open road.

1 comment:

D. said...

As long as you don't just up and delete this blog...do whatever you feel you have to, man.

I don't really know what's going on, but I've felt the same about all this shit many times.