Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Mother Dark

Well, I've finally got around to working on some more of these, so enjoy.


Ryan and Dan, by the fire.


Tracy, chilling out in her rocking lawn chair (no really, it literally rocks!). I'm fairly sure those two chairs were the only ones that didn't spontaneously deconstruct during the trip.


The gang, again by the fire. Notice the spirit flying up from Trevor's pants.


Ryan, by the firelight.


Trevor, by the firelight.


Dan, by the firelight.

And I think that's all of them for now.
It felt good having the camera out for a while. I'll have to see if I can get more like this in the future.

Later gang.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Great shots! I think yours and dans chairs arrived already broken. You guys should have burned them!

Trevor said...

haha spirit, awesome pics man.

Stephanie said...

These are great and totally make my day :)

The ONLY missing thing is one of you, man. Where's the self portrait!?

I didn't know rocking camp chairs exist! Talk about cool.

I used one of those camp chairs as a desk chair for a while back in 2002 and one day it spontaneously and gloriously broke when I sat down in it one day. It injured me, but was pretty damn funny.

Geoff said...

The self portrait is with everything else that's of completely no relevance to anything.

And besides, I was unshaven and uncombed, and basically uncivilized during the whole trip.