Thursday, January 24, 2008

Photography Skill +1

So, I suppose a little update is in order. I've put myself part-way back into the poorhouse, but for a good reason. I've invested in some new camera equipment, and today was the first day I spent trying it out. Needless to say, there's still some bugs to work out of my setup, but so far, everything is looking very promising.

I've also gotten back onto the boat of writing things beyond short stories. I've been reading a fairly awesome military fantasy series lately, and it's kind of put the fire back in me for writing. I was beginning to think that all was stale in the creative world, but of course, I was wrong.

Anyways, I don't have a lot else to say here. G, signing off.

ps. - Trevor, if you're still looking for your recording suite discs, I've found them, and they're safe. Next time I'm up that way, I'll bring them with me. Along with the $60 I owe Dan for Bioshock, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you were wrong. I don't think inspiration and creativity could ever leave you Geoff. Before anything else, you have an artistic mind and that's one of the reasons why I love you. So stay inspired and inspiring, that's what artists live, love, breathe and die for.

Trevor said...

Post some new pic's man.

Ive been toying around with the idea of maybe heading down your way for a weekend or something if your up for it. See if D and trace can come. we will see i guess, i've been putting my money towards other causes latley but once im caught up a trip might be in order.

also yeah if next time i see ya ill get those discs off ya, my laptop is itching to do some recording since it crashed last july.