Thursday, September 16, 2010

An Education on the point of futility

I'm now a university student, and it's not even been a week and I'm already growing bored of two of my classes. High school was six years ago, but a lot of this stuff is still fresh in my head. It's like I've come full circle and the interregnum never existed.

It feels kind of good, in a way. Also, I'm a "mature" student, which puts me about four years ahead of most of the other students in my classes. Four years of hard work and strife, and I've already put a boot down for one professor, who started to lecture me on the real world.
I'm willing to listen and learn, but nobody gets to tell me about how the real world works when they're cloistered in an educational institution for eight months of the year.

Just a small rant there.
Otherwise, things are good.
And I'm glad I went this year. If I had waited any longer, I would have probably ended up feeling a bit like a pedophile, ogling the young girls.

1 comment:

D. said...

I'm planning on going back when I'm 35 and ogling/surprise butt sexing all the girls.